Jet Tec pride ourselves on using environmentally friendly packaging. Our packaging is manufactured from recycled plastic with the face card material coming from sustainable forestry. All toner boxes are made from recyclable card and all waste paper and card is returned for recycling.
All of Jet Tec’s products are remanufactured in Lincolnshire, UK, which ensures a far smaller carbon footprint than those companies who import products from overseas.
Below is the smaller of the two sizes of blister packaging that Jet Tec produce, with explanations of all the elements. All Jet Tec packaging is made from a minimum of 50% reprocessed or recycled materials.
The 2 sizes are:
Small size: W: 94.5mm x H: 67.5mm
Large size: W: 94.5mm x H: 107.5mm
Artwork created for the new blister packaging has been simplified to help consumers identify the cartridge for their specific printer.
1. The amount of Extralife the cartridge is capable of producing, compared to an original equivalent cartridge (if applicable).
2. The quick reference number for the cartridge with the end letter signifying the colour i.e. Y=Yellow. This is cross referenced with the original part number to assist in identification.
3. Full compatibility listing of the printers the cartridge can be used in.
4. Colour and capacity for the specific cartridge.
5. Barcode and Jet Tec part number.
6. Image to help identify the correct group of cartridges for a specific printer model.
7. Instructions for activating the Extralife (if appropriate to the product).
8. Intellectual property rights statement.
9. Web address information.
10. Installation instructions for the printer cartridge.
11. FSC Certification.
12. LGA Tested and verified logo certification (if appropriate to the product).
13. Awards and certification logos.
All Jet Tec toner cartridges are supplied in attractive themed packaging. Toner cartridges are placed in black bags and airbags for maximum protection against light and impacts. All bags are produced from Polypropylene which is an environmentally friendly option.
1. Awards and certification logos.
2. Toner support number and toner support website.
3. OEM reference.
4. Full compatibility listing of the printers the cartridge can be used in.
5. Colour for the specific cartridge.
6. Barcode and Jet Tec reference.
7. Warning and storage information.